♥
About me
Name : Yeo Sin Han
Age : 17 years old
Dob : 8th August 1991
Sch : Ngee ann polytechnic ( 2008 )
Course : Electrical Computer Engineering


Conversations



Music

Sorry - Buckcherry


Archives
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
My Recent Updates..
Charon
Hi all! This would be quite a wordy post ^^. For the past two weeks, i had been pretty busy. In fact, somehow or rather, everything seems to be squeezed within those two weeks. I had camps, outings with friends, my exercise schedule and school orientation.. Yet, even though it was hectic, i was exhilarated that i had went through everything as I learnt many new things. One of the more memorable events which happened was the sports camp i attended. From there, i had found out how easy it is for one to interact and bond with others as long as we keep an open mind instead of closing him/herself within. I became more confident and surprisingly cheerful since the camp. Its a wonderful feeling! =). By the way, my group was none other than Charon! The best group you can ever have, the Gls rocks too anw :). The other camp was my course camp, ECE. Honestly, it was nothing like sports camp. The atmosphere and attitude of the people were worlds apart from the sports camp. In the first day, I remembered lamenting the fact that how boring the ece camp is and how badly I wanted to book out. However, i realised the only one making it dreadful was none other than myself.. Thus, i decided to break free of those useless thoughts and finally enjoyed myself on the second day.. esp the games ''Captain ball'' and ''Dog and bone'' in the water activities.. Hump ah !! ^^. I was glad that I hang on. How silly i have been.. =/. Haha.. Anyway, the start of the year 2008 was kinda great for me! Everything is going on smoothly! Last year was fantastic as well.. until the holidays that is. Sometimes, i do think back how easy one can lose an entire circle of friends because of money? Such a joke. 3-4 years bond gone just like that.. i think i am the only one who felt the pinch :)..Its difficult to adjust at first but i still managed to :). Thanks to some friends of course. Esp, Mingchuan and Eugene =). So, guys, cherish the bonds you have right now because you might not have it the next time.. Anyway, i will not remain that quiet in the gatherings again.. I want to speak up and grab every single chance i had let go in the past ^^ Haha.. So.. My goals for this year will be : 1.Read all the books i bought 2.Score well in my course 3.Fitter 4.Speak out more 5.Learn from others =) 6.Learn to cook western cusine 7.Watch taiwan drama -_-.So, thats all folks! lols. kthxbyee..

Labels: