|
About me
Age : 17 years old Dob : 8th August 1991 Sch : Ngee ann polytechnic ( 2008 ) Course : Electrical Computer Engineering Conversations
Music
Sorry - Buckcherry Archives
|
Monday, April 20, 2009
End of holidays
Let me see, its the first day of school and i have the urge to share my views on it suddenly.
This is my second year and yes, i failed two core modules. Which means i have to retake DEL and AEL. These two modules simply bores me to the core. I hope the later generation of these geeks who created such modules would be either retarded or badly disfigured. Strolled into the school and found it packed with freshies. Memories of my own freshie year flashed passed as i recall. I just realised everything happened all too sudden? I admit, i used to belittle the power of time. I thought that there was enough time for everything and i let it drag and drag. Tentatively and unknowingly, this habit created a laziness in me. This new semester, i must change. I want to change for the better and i am resolved and determined to do so. Afterall, everything i do now is for my own future and lifesake. I know typing out all these is not enough, i shall let my results prove the worthy of my words. I always believed in actions and the never give up attitude. Since young, i learnt many things from others and my own experience. All these helped to mould into who i am today. I shall leave out the little details and summarise my day today.. Anyway, failing two modules had got me into new mixed classes which means that i don't have a real class to my name. For different modules, i will be thrown into different classes. Initially, i felt quite dismal about this. Thinking that i have to foster a friendly bond with all the new classmates, i did not feel that motivated to go to school. I am the type of person who needs some company in class so that i can remain focus if not i will fall asleep in class immediately. However, there was a surprise turn of events for me. It turns out that each mixed class i went into, i already knew half of them. I don't have to waste time introducing myself and knowing other people already, haha. Best still, benedict and damian are in the same class as me. Not so bad afterall. My old secondary school friends had also just enrolled in ngee ann poly as freshies. Very good! I want this sem to be a fruitful one for me so that i can fully enjoy my holidays without my parents hankering behind my back. Nagging is extremely annoying, seriously. I am confident i can do it and i know a special someone will be supporting me throughout. To that special someone: Stop feeling sad over all the issues that bother you. remember what you learnt? Be positive! Whats done cannot be undone. I don't know how to cheer you up but i do know that i am always here for you. Why waste your time brooding over things which won't do anything for you. Laugh more! I miss your laughter :) Labels: Start of school |